Is the customs union that includes Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay, entered into force January 1, 1995. Chile and Bolivia joined the pact subsequently as associate members. Brazil accounts for more than 70% of Mercosur GDP and Argentina about 27%. Mercosur today is an economic reality of continental dimensions. Comprising an area of slightly less than 12 million square kilometers, or more than four times the size of Europe, Mercosur represents a potential market of 200 million people and a joint GDP of more than US$ 1 trillion, which places it among the four largest economies
Our mission is to help Chinese companies to build their Company’s chain of distribution in Latin-America . We offer a position in the Mercosur market where new customers are able to select and buy your company’s products. We find wholesalers, new customers and partners.
HOW WE DO IT
Through a strategic and commercial intelligence including a call center, a large database, and the free trade zone.
We are your company in the Mercosur area.
EXHIBITION IN THE FREE TRADE ZONE
Some local companies are not big enough to buy the quantities that Chinese Enterprises require. By having the stocks in the Free Trade Zone, it is possible to sell to different and several distributors and wholesalers directly. We offer Chinese companies to open their own company in the Free Trade Zone or to rent a space to exhibit the products. The warehouses are located in Uruguay. Chinese companies can send samples and have their own product stocks ready for exhibition to local customers. It is located 20 minutes by plane from Argentina and 2 hours by plane from Brazil. Multinational companies are already using our services to distribute in Latin-America. Delivery door to door is Fast, Safe and Trusted.
The interested counterparts come to visit the real exhibition in the Free Trade Zone and we offer a CD in Spanish with the product’s prices and a system that allows them to buy directly through the Internet.
ESTABLISH YOUR OWN FREE TRADE ZONE COMPANY.
Chinese companies could have their own company in the Free Zone; therefore they are established as an Uruguayan company with all the advantages as follows:
• Exempted of all customs duties and VAT
• Exempted of all taxes charged at the time of import
• Exemption of all national taxes existing or to be created
• Exemption of profit taxes
• Set up a company with bearer shares.
• Industrial, Commercial and Service activities allowed
• Share holders may be national or foreign, individuals or juridical persons
• No local partners required
• No needs of License or business application for suppliers neither Import Export rights required
• No profits taxes
• Bank accounts are considered offshore accounts therefore are totally tax exempt.
• Free movement of capitals
• Free foreign exchange market
• Free circulation of precious metals, bonds, or any type of commercial/financial papers
• Trade, deposit, storage, processing, selection, classification, division, assembly, dismantling, handling or mixing of goods or raw materials of foreign or domestic origin.
• Laws, regulations or taxes exemption do not discriminate between local and foreign investors
• Exemption from social security contributions for expatriates
• Possibility to issue Warrants & Storage Certificates
• No specific time restrictions for goods stored within the Free Trade Zone
• The most dense road network of Latin America
• Montevideo’s port is one of the deepest in the region